Goals of the CWBA
- Business-to-Business Networking
- Advance Communication
- Support Safety Issues
- Advocate Interests
President: Matthew Lafkas, Vestige Redevelopment
Vice-President: Thom Deutsch, SpringDot
Treasurer: Sue Metzner, TruPartner Credit Union
Secretary: Matt Wagner, Tetra Tech
Co-founder and Executive Director: Joseph T. Gorman
CWBA 2016 Membership
- 2015 CWBA Directory is available FREE to members, $5 for non-members.
- Coffee Garden to open Fall 2017.
- Crosley Building is being considered for 236-apartment development by Core Redevelopment
- I-75 Hopple Interchange Construction in full force. New southbound 75 Exit opened Fall 2016.
- Monthly luncheons attract between 25-35 participants.
- Spring Grove Avenue Improvement Project is complete. Historical Markers were unveiled in May 2017.
- CWBA reached 85 members in 2016! Thanks for joining and being a part of the best biz org around!
- Another successful River City Community Picnic held September 10, 2016.
- Community Board has renovated and sold 52 houses.
Proceeds from CWBA golf outings allow the Camp Washington Community Board to renovate and sell homes like these two on Sidney Avenue.
Each year for the past eleven years the Camp Washington Business Association (CWBA) has been both a listener and a voice representing the Camp Washington community. Below is a list of works in progress:
- Works closely with Cincinnati Police (we have the lowest crime rate in the City).
- Provide information on available properties to prospective businesses moving to Camp.
- Schedule monthly Business Association luncheon meetings to communicate important information.
- Assist the City of Cincinnati with the GO Cincinnati and Camp Washington development plan, the blueprint for the area.
- Provide input on the Hopple Street exchange design and the I-75 reconfiguration.
- Help organize annual River City Camp Washington community picnic.
- Regularly meets with both County and City leaders to discuss the needs of the Camp Washington area.
- Helps support the Camp Washington Urban Farm.
Click and Complete and return this application: CWBA 2016 Annual Membership Form